HARMONISING + NOURISHING
Our OM Women’s Wellness Tea is a vibrant loose leaf tisane imbued with grounding earthy elements, nourishing fruit spice, and divine rose overtones. This naturopathic formulation has traditional benefits and plant compounds that are adaptogenic, antioxidant, calmative, hormonal tonic, mineral rich and restorative which may naturally support the many hormonal changes that women experience in various stages of life, from PMS to menopause. We love this herbal tea for women’s health and hormone support.
This tea is not suitable to drink during pregnancy.
100% Organic Ingredients: Dandelion Root, Rose Petals, Shatavari Root, Ashwagandha Root, Ginger Root, Cinnamon Bark, Schizandra Berry, Rose Hips, Hibiscus Flower
Naturally caffeine free.
Enjoy as a daily tonic.
WHY IS WOMEN’S WELLNESS TEA GOOD FOR HORMONAL REGULATION?
- Dandelion root may regulate blood pressure and prevent constipation.
- It is naturally high in oestrogen, which plays an important role in body detoxification and hence is relevant for detoxifying excess hormones in the body.
- Shatavari, contains shatavarins and sarsapogenin which are naturally occurring precursors to female sex hormones. The herb helps balancing hormones and menstruation, enhance fertility and libido, and is useful in reducing menopausal symptoms.
- The mineral-dense Ashwagandha herb helps the endocrine system (responsible for regulating hormones) by reducing cortisol, increasing blood production and strengthening the adrenal glands.
- Schizandra is traditionally used for cleansing and supporting the liver and to metabolise hormones.
HOW TO BREW WOMEN’S WELLNESS HORMONE-BALANCING TEA
- Use 1-2 tsp per cup with boiling water
- Let the herbs infuse for 5-7 minutes
- Strain and keep the steeped herbs for your compost